Sunday, March 30, 2008

Stuff I Never Thought Would Happen ('80s Edition)

1. I would watch someone play Super Mario Brothers for 23 minutes. From the comfort of my computer. And find it hilarious.
The Hardest Mario Bros. Level Ever

2. I would discover that Mr. T does indeed have magical healing powers.
Mr. T Brought Boy Out of Coma
Via LiveJamie

3. My favorite Website would make me even happier.
The Cocaine Photos
I think the best pic is the one with the guy giving the thumbs up. Also, note the framed poster of the DeLorean in the background, not to mention the dude posing next to the Duran Duran poster. I also think it's funny that in the last photo you can see there's no furniture in the room. Maybe someone just moved in? Maybe this was one of those help-me-move parties, where they give you pizza and beer for helping, except this time it was cocaine.

No comments: