Thursday, July 26, 2007

How I Spent My Summer Vacation (Away from Blogging)

So you might have noticed that I've had one whopping post in the last, oh, three months or so. Here are some things I did instead of blogging (although I kinda missed it):
1. I got a new dog (right, center).
2. I read this and this and this. And I tried to read Don Quixote, but felt he just kept having the same adventure over and over and I grew kind of tired of his inability to realize that he is just a guy, not some great knight, and really wished Sancho would stand up for himself more, and waited for the story to give me some kind of jolt, but it didn't, so I gave up.
3. I waited outside Warsaw in Greenpoint for an hour until some kind soul sold me a Wilco ticket. This time could have been better spent, but the show was nice.
4. I visited my mother.
5. I saw Ratatouille and then a few days later found a mouse in my apartment.
6. Purchased humane mouse trap online. Mouse apparently was as disappointed in my neighborhood as I am, because she left and never came back.
7. Readings, work, drinking, etc.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I DID notice, and I'm glad you're back! Also, I have abandonment issues so the next time you take away one of my primary sources of entertainment, please give warning. I don't have cable to fill the void.